Re: st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined

From   "Michael N. Mitchell" <>
Subject   Re: st: Error: c(showbaselevels) undefined
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:35:26 -0700

Dear Nick

Your update to Stata 11 did not fully complete. Try -update all- again, and this should mend this.

Best luck,

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      -
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics -
Stata tidbit of the week         -

On 2010-06-16 8.48 AM, Nikolaos Pandis wrote:
Hi to all.

I am getting the following error when running a simple regression or logistic model on a couple of datasets in Stata 11 that are still functional in Stata 10 and used to be functional in Stata 11.

c(showbaselevels) undefined
error 133

A few days ago I had updated Stata 11 using the -update all- command, in case this might be related.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,