st: RE: lagged variables in FE models

From   Rodolphe Desbordes <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: lagged variables in FE models
Date   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:22:16 +0100

Dear Mareike,

This is well explained in most standard textbooks. See for instance

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Mareike
Sent: 16 June 2010 16:06
Subject: st: lagged variables in FE models

Dear Statalist,

is it true that lagged variable cannot be included in fixed effects models?
That is what I have been told by a friend but I don't really see why that
should be the case. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information on this
topic in the literature so maybe one of you knows something about it.

Thanks in advance