Re: st: RE: RE: what does it mean the default for -mfx- is discrete when it is evaluated at the mean?

From   Nirina F <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: what does it mean the default for -mfx- is discrete when it is evaluated at the mean?
Date   Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:07:32 -0400

Fair enough! Many thanks for the clarification. Best regards, Nirina