st: some questions regarding stcox

From   "XU Moqi" <Moqi.XU@insead.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: some questions regarding stcox
Date   Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:59:34 +0200

Dear list,

1) what do the dots mean which I get instead of standard errors in
stcox? I get a coefficient but everything else is a "."

2) how do I compare the fit of 2 models?

3) can I use lagged variables when my analysis time is the real time or
do I need to correct for anything when doing so?

4) how can I instrument one of the independent variables?

Thank you very much.

Moqi