st: C-class time function

From   "E. Paul Wileyto" <>
Subject   st: C-class time function
Date   Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:21:11 -0400

I just tried grabbing the system clock value as:

. di c(current_time)

where the last two digits are seconds.

Can I get milliseconds (or at least hundredths) from this? Is there another function that will give me more precise times?

E. Paul Wileyto, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
Tobacco Use Research Center
School of Medicine, U. of Pennsylvania