Re: st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins

From   Carlos Zambrana <czstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins
Date   Wed, 19 May 2010 15:38:52 -0600

Yes, that definitely did the trick. I wonder whether it would work if
I regressed with two variables and wanted the margin of both.