st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins

From   Carlos Zambrana <>
Subject   st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 13:06:49 -0600

Hi all,

Suppose I'm trying to do something like:

webuse auto
regress mpg weight c.weight#c.weight
margins, dydx("weight") at("weight"=(1760(200)4840)) post chainrule

And after that I would like to export a table with the e(at) points
together with the e(b) coefficients and their respective significance
stars. I tried

estout, cells("b&_star at")

estadd matrix At=e(at)'
estout, cells("b&_star at At")

 (I also tried "estadd matrix At=e(at)" just in case matrix dimensions mattered)

But i always get a table with the e(b) coefficients and empty spaces
for the e(at) or e(At) points. I can turn e(b) into a matrix and
estout the joined (AT\e(b)) matrix but then I can't add the
significance stars to this matrix.

How can I get e(at) to be treated as an estimates matrix so that I can
just use estout to post the results to an excel file?

Thanks in advance.