Re: st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: I can't get estout to post e(at) results after margins
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 16:10:03 -0400

Carlos Zambrana <> :
You can always manipulate the -ereturn- output and repost inside an
eclass program (see also and
following topics); try e.g. these two methods:

clear all
prog relabat, eclass
 version 11
 if replay() {
 error 198
 tempname a b v
 loc N=e(N)
 mat `b'=e(b)
 mat `v'=e(V)
 mat `a'=e(at)
 forv i=1/`=rowsof(`a')' {
  loc n `n' `=`a'[`i',1]'
 mat colnames `b'=`n'
 mat rownames `v'=`n'
 mat colnames `v'=`n'
 eret post `b' `v', obs(`N')
 eret local cmd="relabat"
sysuse auto
qui regress mpg c.weight##c.weight
margins, dydx("weight") at(weight=(1760(200)4840)) post chainrule
est sto r0
forv i=1/`=rowsof(a)' {
 loc l `l' `=a[`i',1]'
esttab r0, labcol2(`l')