st: AW: creating a count variable

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: creating a count variable
Date   Tue, 18 May 2010 18:14:29 +0200

Combine -count- with the -by- prefix.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Jane Suiter
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010 18:00
Betreff: st: creating a count variable

This is very simple but I keep getting it wrong. I have data with
large number of observations (hospitals) and I need to generate a count
of how observations are in each geographic area. The variables are idno for
the facility, home for the location of the facility.
Thank you in advance for your help