Re: st: Unpublicized changes to Saved Results for -reshape-

From   Roger Newson <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject   Re: st: Unpublicized changes to Saved Results for -reshape-
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:27:46 +0100

Thanks to Alan for this information. I can now plan accordingly.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics