Re: st: can't get rid of outer region margin in graph

From   Friedrich Huebler <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: can't get rid of outer region margin in graph
Date   Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:26:00 -0400

Adrian,

You can find a solution to your problem in the Statalist archive.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-09/msg00507.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-03/msg00846.html

Friedrich