st: AW: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:12:22 +0200

You want to look at

help fvvarlist

in Stata 11.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. April 2010 15:06
Betreff: st: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg

Hi Statalisters,

This is my first attempt with statalist so any help would be most
welcome. I need desperate help for my undergrad dissertation!

I'm trying to emulate a paper that uses a treatment effects model to
explore how financial liberalization affects the costs of a crisis.
The treatment is the a binary crisis indicator. The effects equation
(growth dynamics) includes the treatment and then a variable that
interacts the treatment with financial liberalization, it is this
variable that is the focus of the investigation.

What would be the best way to interact the treatment variable with
another variable?

Any help would be really appreciated
Many thanks,