Re: st: AW: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg

From   rdae20@bath.ac.uk
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg
Date   Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:23:36 +0100

Many thanks for your help with both issues. I'm still very much getting used to the program and locating solutions to problems.

I will read the resources you recommended

Thanks again,
Richard

Quoting Martin Weiss <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>:

<>