st: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg

From   rdae20@bath.ac.uk
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Interacting the treatment variable in treatreg
Date   Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:06:20 +0100

Hi Statalisters,

This is my first attempt with statalist so any help would be most welcome. I need desperate help for my undergrad dissertation!

I'm trying to emulate a paper that uses a treatment effects model to explore how financial liberalization affects the costs of a crisis. The treatment is the a binary crisis indicator. The effects equation (growth dynamics) includes the treatment and then a variable that interacts the treatment with financial liberalization, it is this variable that is the focus of the investigation.

What would be the best way to interact the treatment variable with another variable?

Any help would be really appreciated
Many thanks,

Richard