st: Hurdle models - predicted probabilities

From   Asaduzzaman Khan <>
Subject   st: Hurdle models - predicted probabilities
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members

Do you know whether we can find predicted probabilities of Hurdle Poisson and Hurdle negative binomial models by using Stata. There is a suggestion in Long's book but I was wondering whether there is any other way to work-out them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Asad Khan
University of Queensland