st: xtivreg2

From   Xiang Ao <xao@hbs.edu>
Subject   st: xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:29:25 -0500

Dear statalisters,

It seems xtivreg2 does not support bw(auto) for automatic bandwidth. I am using Stata 11 MP under Linux. I used it on a Windows machine, with Stata 11, SE. It works with bw(auto). It's possible the Windows machines has an older version of xtivreg2 on it. Is there a reason for xtivreg2 to stop supporting that?

The error says: "error - automatic bandwidth selection not supported by -xtivreg2-
invalid syntax".

Thanks,

Xiang