Re: st: literal single quotes

From   Phil Schumm <>
Subject   Re: st: literal single quotes
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:41:12 -0600

On Mar 4, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311) wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to define a local macro that contains literal single quotes? For example Suppose I want to do something like

local bull "count if `temp' > 0"

where `temp' is to be interpreted literally, not evaluated.

. local bull "count if \`temp' > 0"

. mac li _bull
_bull:          count if `temp' > 0

-- Phil