st: spatgsa weights matrix

Subject   st: spatgsa weights matrix
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:56:23 +0100

i'm working with the spatial econometry, i have define my weighting matrix
to stata by the command : spatwmat and my matrix is with dimenson [30,30].
now to use the command spatgsa, i see this *''Matrix distance is 30x30, the
dataset in use has 10440 obs.To run -spatgsa- weights matrix dimension must
equal N. of obs''*
could you please tell me what shoul i do ?
thanks for the help
my best regards.