st: Household Budget Surveys

From   "Kirama, Stephen L." <ngareni3@yahoo.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Household Budget Surveys
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:10:31 +0000 (GMT)

1) Is it possible to cross tab more than two variables in Stata?
2) I have data set in SPSS how can i directly transfer it to stata without loosing description of the variables. I know with excel file you can save it in tiff format and insheet it in stata. what about spss files?
3) What is the good format to save the log file in stata so that it can be easily transfered to Ms word with the tables intact?

Please preliminary questions but i would like assistance. thanks

Stephen L. Kirama
University Post Hill
University of Dar es Salaam - DOE
P.O. Box 110113