st: Is there any way to extrapolate the AUC to a certain time point rather than to infinity?

From   "Katya Mauff" <Katya.Mauff@uct.ac.za>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Is there any way to extrapolate the AUC to a certain time point rather than to infinity?
Date   Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:40:03 +0200

Hi all, I'm trying to work out how to extrapolate the AUC of a given drug concentration up to a certain time point, rather than to infinity. E.g. I have drug concentrations up to time point 12, but would like to extrapolate up to time point 24-is there any way to do this?

I've managed to graph it, but not to calculate the AUC.

Thanks
Katya