Re: st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-

From   Dimitrije Tišma <>
Subject   Re: st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:26:23 +0100

Well, I wanted more than just to reproduce -biprobit- results. If it
is possible to do joint estimations with -gllamm- I could (or, I
believe I could, please correct me if I am wrong) also get random
effects and their respective probabilities by using appropriate
-gllamm- options, such as ip(f). And this is, to best of my knowledge,
not possible with -biprobit- or -mvprobit-. Best,