Re: st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-

Subject   Re: st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:26:30 -0600

Why do you want to use -gllamm- for this? -biprobit- should be way faster.
It is probably doable, but you would need to impose some odd constraints
like unit loadings of the common latent variable in both equations.