st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-

From   Dimitrije Tišma <>
Subject   st: bivariate probit using -gllamm-
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:18:29 +0100

I was wondering if it is possible to do a bivariate probit regression
using -gllamm- rather than the built-in comman -biprobit-. If yes,
what would be the basic syntax? I have looked up everywhere (or at
least I think I did), -gllamm- manual included, but haven´t found a
lot on this. Thanks!