Re: st: Repeated time values within panel in levpet STATA output

From   sjsamuels@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Repeated time values within panel in levpet STATA output
Date   Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:43:04 -0500

I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, but the syntax
which made it to the list in incorrect.  There should no spaces
between options and values: e.g. "proxy(lnpower)", not "proxy
(lnpower)".

Steve