Re: st: GAM in survey commands

From   "Priscilla Martinez" <>
Subject   Re: st: GAM in survey commands
Date   Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:10:55 +0100

Thanks Stas. I'm fairly new to stata, so I'm not entirely sure what you
mean by "basis functions", but gather that they are functions that modify
the relationship between y and x. Do you know where I could find any
examples of such?