[no subject]

From   aschaich@smail.uni-koeln.de
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:02:43 +0100

Dear list,

I´m pretty new to Stata and I´ve got a presumably simple-to-solve problem, even
though I couldn´t find an answer in the web:

Is there a possibility to save a logfile in xml-format?
I´m about to calculate confidence intervals for the 95th centile for hundreds of
datasets. I´m saving all the results in one logfile, and obviously I don´t want
to type the results into Excel manually...

Does anyone know how to do that?

Many Thanks in advance!

Andreas