st: Display panel-specific coefficient in linear dynamic panel-data estimation

From   "Larsen Thomas Andre" <thomas.a.larsen@uit.no>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Display panel-specific coefficient in linear dynamic panel-data estimation
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:57:13 +0100

Hi,

How can I get panel-specific betas from xtdpd or xtabond estimation?

I use xtrchh2 command to get panel-specific betas from Swamy's
random-coefficient model, but want to include lagged dependent as
explanatory variable.

Thomas A Larsen

University of Tromsø