st: Reshaping question

From   Anders Gaarsdal Holst <anders@kanten.dk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Reshaping question
Date   Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:14:15 +0100

Dear Statalist,

I have a multiple observations per (person) id dataset and a boolean
variable of interest "antibio". I would like to reshape this into a a
single observation per id dataset with a boolean variable indicating
whether the id has one or more observation with antiobio==1.

This is probably an easy task, but I cannot seem to find the right command.

Sincere regards,
Anders Gaarsdal Holst
MD, Research Fellow
Department of Cardiology, B2142