Re: st: RE: problem with xtcsd

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: problem with xtcsd
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:58:22 +0100

Thanks a lot Martin and Nick for your fast and precious answers,
I've updated my stata  and now I'm getting the same error message with
xtcsd as described by an anterior message, this
message has been posted last September, so I think that there is a
real problem with xtcsd.