RE: st: RE: problem with xtcsd

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: problem with xtcsd
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:35:08 -0000

As implied by my earlier post, you should also update -xtcsd- using the
version from
SSC.

I have no idea whether the difference is responsible for the "real
problem" you assert, which has not been replicated on this list, but
your updating would ensure that people are using the same software as
comparison.

amatoallah ouchen

Thanks a lot Martin and Nick for your fast and precious answers,
I've updated my stata  and now I'm getting the same error message with
xtcsd as described by an anterior message
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-09/msg00678.html, this
message has been posted last September, so I think that there is a
real problem with xtcsd.