Re: st: line on top of bar graph

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: line on top of bar graph
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:01:40 -0500

Martin, Scott:

Thanks for the suggestions. However, my actual graph is much
more complicated than my example, and can't easily be kludged as
Martin suggests; moreover, I have to generate hundreds of these
for separate (automated) reports, and manual editing is not
a practical solution. Any other ideas?

Scott Merryman wrote:
You could use the graph editor to add a line on top of the bars.