st: line on top of bar graph

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   st: line on top of bar graph
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:46:32 -0500

There must be a way to do this, but I can't seem to
make it happen.

I have a simple bar graph:

 set obs 1
 gen var1=40
 gen var2=60
 graph bar var1 var2, bargap(20)

and I want to add a reference line

 graph bar var1 var2 , bargap(20) yline(30)

The problem is, the added line goes *behind* the bars, and is
mostly invisible. I want -yline- to go on top of the bars, but
no combinatin of -yline- options or styles seems to make this
happen. Any ideas?