st: RE: How do I execute the "intreg" command succcessfully?

Subject   st: RE: How do I execute the "intreg" command succcessfully?
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:17:14 +0100

<>

The lower and upper bound must be part of your dataset for -intreg- to be
useful, just as you can see from the example at the bottom of -help intreg-.

***
webuse intregxmpl, clear
intreg wage1 wage2 age c.age#c.age nev_mar rural school tenure
***

Here, "wage1" and "wage2" are variables in the dataset, no need to create
them.

HTH
Martin