st: axis title options

From   Miranda Kim <>
Subject   st: axis title options
Date   Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:15:06 +0000

I am looking for what option to use in a twoway scatterplot (by sex) I have produced where I would like the y-axis title to be horizontal and placed on the right hand side of the axis in the plot region just above my scatter points. I have tried angle and ring in the ytitle option but haven't managed to obtain what I want.
Many thanks,
PS: I am using Stata 11