st: RE: axis title options

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: axis title options
Date   Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:07:21 -0000

I'd use a -subtitle()- or -text()- option if I wanted that.

Miranda Kim

I am looking for what option to use in a twoway scatterplot (by sex) I
have produced where I would like the y-axis title to be horizontal and
placed on the right hand side of the axis in the plot region just above
my scatter points. I have tried angle and ring in the ytitle option but
haven't managed to obtain what I want.