RE: st: re: SSC Activity, November 2009

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   RE: st: re: SSC Activity, November 2009
Date   Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:49:55 -0500

I am not advocating for one side or another, but I want to add the possibility that if a particular program is mentioned on this list, then possibly many readers will learn about it for the first time and decide to download it -- all within a short time interval.