Re: st: re: SSC Activity, November 2009

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: SSC Activity, November 2009
Date   Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:28:04 -0800

> For my own part: slander is another "potential career killer."
> Or is it libel when posted to the web for posterity?

Is it a slander when someone attacks the quality of other people's
work? Does it become libel when it is posted to the web for posterity?
Has this happened before, someone's reputation falsely damaged for no
good reason?

Roy