st: AW: how to inicialize a new thread?

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: how to inicialize a new thread?
Date   Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:24:29 +0100

Your email client will remember the address and fill it in automatically, so
you can safely start a new thread from a completely blank email. If you
reuse old posts, the threads will not be correctly identified, which impairs
the usefulness of the archives. The stock of knowledge in there is a much
underappreciated resource for users, so let`s try and maintain it by
sticking to these common sense rules about posting. Welcome to the community
anyway :-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von José Maria
Gesendet: Montag, 9. November 2009 14:21
Betreff: st: how to inicialize a new thread?

According to Neil's warning I am not correct in my postings in a new thread
of mine, since every time I post to the list I use the post of someone,
erase the subjet, but, just because I am a little lazy, I maintain the
adress .
Should I change my behaviour and use the command "start a new mail"  and
type the adress when I send a mail not related with the former subject ?
José Maria

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza, Professor Titular (aposentado)
Departamento de Epidemiologia/Faculdade de Saude Publica, USP
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715
01246-904  -  S. Paulo/SP - Brasil
fones (11)3061-7747; (11)3768-8612;(11)3714-2403