Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)

From   Filipa de Castro <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 10 is Malware (also version 11?)
Date   Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:59:05 -0600

Demo Crazy:

I had some students having the same problem you report, some time ago,
which took me ages to understand what was going on and was very
unpleasant.  But once I realized what was happening (they were 3 with
the same dropping variables problem) they had a mature reaction not
blaming STATA for losing hours of work rather they assumed they error
and apologized and accepted a penalty in their marking, and off
course, moved on to use legal versions of STATA.

I can´t believe you really think you could sue STATA for a pirate copy
that does not work well.

Filipa