st: RE: how to access e(b) and e(V)

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: how to access e(b) and e(V)
Date   Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:12:20 +0100

I imagine that StataCorp developers would very much like to hear of any
calculation that can be done easily in Excel, which I understand to be a
spreadsheet application, but not in Stata.

I would like to export the coefficient matrix and the variance
covariance matrix into excel to do some calculations-i need very exact
values, so i can't use the output. Where does Stata store these matrices
and how can I access them?