st: how to access e(b) and e(V)

Subject   st: how to access e(b) and e(V)
Date   Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:26:10 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to export the coefficient matrix and the variance covariance matrix into excel to do some calculations-i need very exact values, so i can't use the output. Where does Stata store these matrices and how can I access them?

Thank you!
sicherer, schneller und einfacher!