Re: st: C-statistic with -gologit2-

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: C-statistic with -gologit2-
Date   Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:18:43 -0400

I posted some code for getting the C-stat a few days ago

I'm not familiar with -gologit-, but as long as you can produce
a predicted probability, the method should apply.

Jeph wrote:

I have checked the archives and I can't find anything on this topic (sorry
if I have missed the answer to my question), but hopefully someone can
help me.

I have fitted a partial proportional odds model using -gologit2- in Stata
9.2 (3 levels of the outcome, 14 predictors). I used the -autofit- option
to assess proportionality and 2 of my predictors have non-proportional

Reviewers have suggested the use of a generalized c-statstic to assess the
internal validity of the model. I am struggling to work out how I might
get the value from Stata.

Please could someone give me a pointer in the right direction?

Best wishes,