st: C-statistic with -gologit2-

Subject   st: C-statistic with -gologit2-
Date   Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:06:32 +0100 (BST)

I have checked the archives and I can't find anything on this topic (sorry
if I have missed the answer to my question), but hopefully someone can
help me.

I have fitted a partial proportional odds model using -gologit2- in Stata
9.2 (3 levels of the outcome, 14 predictors). I used the -autofit- option
to assess proportionality and 2 of my predictors have non-proportional

Reviewers have suggested the use of a generalized c-statstic to assess the
internal validity of the model. I am struggling to work out how I might
get the value from Stata.

Please could someone give me a pointer in the right direction?

Best wishes,