st: R: C-statistic with -gologit2-

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: R: C-statistic with -gologit2-
Date   Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:44:36 +0200

Dear Sara,
googling using: c-statistic; c-statistic AND Stata; give me the following
results:

http://symptomresearch.nih.gov/chapter_8/sec7/cess7pg11.htm

http://hesperia.gsfc.nasa.gov/~schmahl/c-statistic/node1.html

http://n2.nabble.com/st-harrell-C-statistics-comparison-td3582088.html.

However, when it comes to c-statistic and gologit2, three relevant Statalist
contributors come to my mind (their Web page address between brackets):

Maarten Buis (http://www.maartenbuis.nl)
Roger Newson (http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/)
Richard Williams (http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam).

You may want to search their Web pages for the solution to your query or
they hopefully come across your posting and reply you directly detailing the
trick you need.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Kind Regards,
Carlo