st: Re: survival analysis

From   Tina Hernandez-Boussard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: survival analysis
Date   Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:03:15 -0700

Sorry, to add more detail, here are my data

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------
      397  total obs.
        0  exclusions
      397  obs. remaining, representing
      58  failures in single record/single failure data
   8262.5  total analysis time at risk, at risk from t =         0
                             earliest observed entry t =         0
                                  last observed exit t =        96

So if I only have 58 failures out of 397 obs, why is my survival curve look like this:

Thanks!