RE: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:55:17 +0100

But that's minimal -ds-. Supporting all the options is the tricky thing
-- and conversely the extra strength given by the options is why people
should want to use -ds- in the first place.

Ulrich Kohler

-unab- does the trick as well and is documented:

. unab a: _all
. local b  make rep78
. local c:list  a - b
. disp "`c'"