RE: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: AW: st: local containing (all) variables' names in a dataset
Date   Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:37:30 +0200

Right. This wasn't meant as an alternative to -ds- but as an answer to
the initial question.

Uli