Re: st: Matching fuzzy names with reclink

From   Michael Blasnik <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Matching fuzzy names with reclink
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:33:52 -0400

You have probably hit upon one of several bugs that have been found in
reclink -- all having to do with embedded quotes within  matching
strings or tempfile paths with spaces or quotes.  I have a newer
version which I have been planning to send to SSC and will also
directly email a copy to you.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Michael Blasnik