st: RE: Mata run time errors

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Mata run time errors
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:01:39 +0100

Sounds bad. At worst, your Stata could be corrupted.

1. Check that you have not only -update-d everything, but also -swap-ped
the executable.

2. If the problem persists, contact Stata tech-support.

and nearby FAQs explain what they would want to see.

Melissa Butler, PharmD, MPH, BCPS, PhD Candidate

I was wondering if someone can help me out.

I keep getting a mata run time error with r(3204) which means

  3204. matrix found where scalar required
    An argument is required to be 1 x 1 and it is not.

I just updated my stata from 9.1 to 9.2  I get this error regardless of
what type of analysis I am trying to run.