AW: AW: st: AW: beta coefficients for interaction terms

Subject   AW: AW: st: AW: beta coefficients for interaction terms
Date   Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:49:32 +0200

<>

You either standardize yourself, and use the normal -regress- command, or let Stata do the work with the -beta- option, but not both at the same time...

	sysuse auto, clear
	reg pr we tr tu, beta

	foreach var of varlist pr we tr tu{
		egen std`var'=std(`var')